Pages

搜索

自定义搜索

Thursday, August 28, 2008

网络奖项 AWARDS AWARDS...


Serene tagged me on this. I appreciated it very much. It really is my pleasure to receive this award: 'BRILLANTE WEBLOG PREMIO - 2008 '
Thank you , Serene :-)

Here are the rules that come with the award:

The rules are these:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blogs.


Before posting the above to
my blog, I receive another award which is :
Blogging Friends Forever Award”




from dear Serene again.

A million thanks to you , my dear blogging friend. It is indeed my honor to be your blogging friend forever. Thanks a million times :-) :-) :-)

There are Rules coming together with this award too.

Rules:

1. Only 5 people are allowed to receive this award.

2. 4 of them followers of your blog.

3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.

4. You must link back to who ever gave you the award.

Well, since the two awards reached me almost the same time, I wish to combine and present them together in one single post, nominating the same bloggers friends to receive both awards.

For both awards, I would like to nominate 7 friends , and they are:

花罗汉, Catherine, Julie,魔羯老师, 阿宏, May, YY.


Before ending this post, here is the link of the pretty mommy Serene, who has kindly awarded me with these two awards.

Serene, I hereby present you ---------- A bouquet of flowersPlease accept it with a broad smile, haha ……

FRIENDS FOREVER!!!



9 comments:

  1. 恭喜你哟!双喜临门耶!
    哈哈!最近好多奖领哦!
    谢谢你颁这个奖给我.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 谢谢!Cat也颁给了我呢!好巧!明天一起发文^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. 领咯!明天一起post 上去,thank u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好美丽的花!好久没有收到花了。。 谢谢!真的让我笑开了怀!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary
    你最近很忙吗?
    没看到你上自己的部落,你还好吗?

    ReplyDelete

欢迎留言

钱钱知多少?