Pages

搜索

自定义搜索

Monday, October 22, 2007

A letter to my darling gal

My dearest gal,

Early this morning after the exercise, while on my way home I met a neighbor.

On seeing me, she's using her 'x-ray' eyes to scan me thence giving a comment which I do not appreciate at all. You know what she said? She kept looking at my lower abdomen then said: "You seemed to grow 'BIG'... huh?"

I only smiled without giving her any further response. Her comment mainly based on her own benefit because she was hardselling her slimming product which i had no intention to buy from her at all. She had approached me many times for that ,even called me times and again. Everytime I met her , she will start nagging about how good the product is , how many people had been benefited from her product ... so on and so forth...

Well, that's very irritating you know. Everytime we met, there's nothing else except complaints....she will keep complaining about how bad and heartless is her husband , how inconsiderate is her daughter etc etc, all criticism and no praise for her own family members. The only person she praises a lot is her special male friend.....

To her , everything is not perfect , only her product is the best. The product will keep you slim, will let you cease from becoming old , will keep you as pretty as ever, will cure all you illnesses....

OMG! Thats more than enough! I wanna shut my ears from her from now on! I am trying very hard to avoid her ever since and hoping that she won't come and pester me to buy her products anymore!

NO, PLEASE! I don't want the product, I wanna get slim by myself with exercise and less food! Thats all!

So, my dearest gal, be prepared when you come home , I know she will bother you with her product too, and she will definitely criticize your figure just for the sake of pushing out her product. Sigh! Her comments are not sincere at all! Lets see how slim she will be , OK ?

Looking forward to see you soon!

Lots of Love from mommy

1 comment:

  1. My dearest mommy.....Ur EQ is so high leh.....can tolerate her critisicm.....Dun worry....I'll follow ur footstep n ignore her nagging...We shall loss weight according to da way we like rite? Do take care ok...Love u!!!!

    ReplyDelete

欢迎留言

钱钱知多少?